Sunday 8 April 2012

App Trailer (App like Junowallet)

I've been using Junowallet for quite some time now and I've only manage to rack up around $10(I'm lazy). To be honest I'm getting bored of Junowallet as I've ran out of apps and they add new apps once every 2-3 days which in my opinion is not enough and some people (like me) can't be bothered to invite people to write their code.

I did a research to find apps like Junowallet and I Came across a little app called App trailers. This app is very similar to Junowallet and works nearly in the same way, instead of having credits it has points Which after you have enough can be redeemed for things like amazon, eBay, PSN, Toys 'R Us and many more giftcards.

This app has more variety of giftcards and the best thing is you can redeem the points you've earned instantly for Paypal Cash!

As I said before the this apps works in *nearly* the same way as Junowallet, the difference is that instead of apps you're watching App trailer which are around 30-50 seconds to earn your points. The app also has more than 200 trailers to watch instantly and they add new trailers daily.

This app can be found in app store or Android Market by the name of App trailers. Be sure to signup from the settings before you start watching and write saifkhan0202 while signing up to get instant 250 points!!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your input! is it faster then Tapporo? so far I've got 15$ from tapporo

    ReplyDelete